Yakuza (molten-wow)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the guild Yakuza on the private server Molten-wow.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am i good? or am i good?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
isabella_b

isabella_b

Am i good? or am i good? Empty
PostSubject: Am i good? or am i good?   Am i good? or am i good? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Guys ive found some really AWESOME ideas for the guild events and its goes like this..
(i didnt make up these names btw)

1-Naked Gnome Run:
We all Make Alts lvl 1 and we have a track set by someone like for example from Orgrimmar to The Crossroads to WC or somthing, its more like a death race coz many high lvl beasts along the way which u can ress if u r killed ofc..we can even add twists like a personall healer on the way with u

2-VIP Naked Gnome Run:
A group of maybe 3-5 are guarding a lvl 1 for the same thing...and rest of the guild should try to stall the lvl 1 by killing him to delay a bit (evil i know) so like 3 groups gaurding 3 lvl 1's would be nice..

3-Cow Darts
We all make lvl 1 Taurans and first someone jumps off the cliff...then we all try to jump and land in the same EXACT spot...u each get 3 trys and the one with the closest descending point wins!

4-Scavenger Hunt
We plan a number of items needed like, 5 meat of some animal in barrens 10 eggs of what...then we are divided into groups and the first group to be back with all the items wins. I know we will all rush WoWhead.com but nonetheless team work here seems to be fun

5-Poor mans land
Best i think..we all make alts and choose a time frame like 1 hour or so...and the goal is to gather as much money as possible which ofc means...BEGGING!
we can even make a guild for lvl 1's like Bums or Losers or smth and ofc leads to some creativity like sexy names, bugging the lvl 80's to death, and lots of ass kissing along the way

Prolly Winners can get Gold from the guild Vault (me no GM Razz) anyway plz al reply what u think of this! Tnx
Back to top Go down
Stef

Stef

PostSubject: Re: Am i good? or am i good?   Am i good? or am i good? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:09 am

BEGGING!!!! xD Most phun Very Happy First 2 are cool to, just more serious.... I dnt like cow one Sad We should do all of rest! xD
Back to top Go down
Madao

Madao

PostSubject: Re: Am i good? or am i good?   Am i good? or am i good? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:55 am

haha you found the same pages as me Very Happy
http://mendpet.com/2009/01/16/fun-guild-event-ideas/
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=12052659&sid=1

I liked the Cow Darts idea Very Happy and of course level 1 race are always great, been in one myself (was run by a GM)
Back to top Go down
Stef

Stef

PostSubject: Re: Am i good? or am i good?   Am i good? or am i good? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 am

Anyway.... Even if we decide which one... We must somehow make our (almost) dead guild to participate! And that will be pain in the... Sad
Back to top Go down
millencholly

millencholly

PostSubject: Re: Am i good? or am i good?   Am i good? or am i good? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:58 am

i'll participate! Seems like fun!
Back to top Go down
chettal

PostSubject: I'll do it too   Am i good? or am i good? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 am

i'll join in the fun too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am i good? or am i good?   Am i good? or am i good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am i good? or am i good?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yakuza (molten-wow) :: Raids and Events :: Guild Events-
Jump to: