Yakuza (molten-wow)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the guild Yakuza on the private server Molten-wow.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That Aussie Guy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orcasmic

That Aussie Guy! Empty
PostSubject: That Aussie Guy!   That Aussie Guy! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Hey guys, thought I'd say a quick G'day so you have an idea who I am. I'm a 21 year old Aussie bloke who enjoys his metal and parties haha. I've been training Muay Thai for 2 years now and plan on fighting in the ring soon, so I guess you could say I'm passionate about that. I drive a black Nissan 300zx and work as a Drafter for an Engineering firm.

If I'm left with any spare time, I'll usually be out playing paintball or jetskiiing or something. Life is too short to be boring and missing out on opportunities!

Random Fact: I had a Cornea Transplant when I was 18. Long story short, they cut my cornea off and stitched a donors one of (I had 23 stitches in my eyeball for a year :O). All's well that ends well Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
isabella_b

isabella_b

That Aussie Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Aussie Guy!   That Aussie Guy! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Yaay that aussie guy with a really cool name joined in Smile
And woa hope ur eyes are good now =)
Back to top Go down
Orcasmic

That Aussie Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Aussie Guy!   That Aussie Guy! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Yeah my eyes are all good now Smile

That paragraph doesn't even begin to cover me lol, but it's a start. Feel free to ask question or whatever. I dont bite...hard Razz
Back to top Go down
kuroiikary

kuroiikary

That Aussie Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Aussie Guy!   That Aussie Guy! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:35 am

Twisted Evil
yay,we have a pal with the "evil eye" skill
Back to top Go down
Hikz

Hikz

That Aussie Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Aussie Guy!   That Aussie Guy! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 am

Hey, i like martial arts so much. Muay Thay is a good fight, hard shank =D
I trainning Kung Fu Eagle Claw for 1 and half year, like very much cause train with weapons too =P
Back to top Go down
Orcasmic

That Aussie Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Aussie Guy!   That Aussie Guy! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:23 am

Eagle Claw is awesome, from what I've seen, they place emphasis on speed. This is one of my favorite Eagle Claw Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae4j4RuL2_Q

Weapons are cool to learn, but I don't find it to be very practical. Chances are you wont have a weapon on you if you're ever in a situation where you have to defend yourself or others. But like anything, everyone has preferences I guess. Muay Thai just happens to be mine pirat

For those who are interested, this guy is a top Muay Thai fighter and one of my idols:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ-KL6-TVEE&feature=related

Heres another video for lols:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgPtCA3dPdw

Martial Arts aside, I play an Orc Hunter on WoW (Orcasmic) Smile
Back to top Go down
Hikz

Hikz

That Aussie Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Aussie Guy!   That Aussie Guy! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:06 am

Eagle claw emphasis more in acrobatic movements than in speed, but all kung fu styles are fast.

That Ramon is very good fighter.

About the weapon, I could be making a sandwich to eat when some outlaw enters in my house =P

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That Aussie Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Aussie Guy!   That Aussie Guy! Empty

Back to top Go down

That Aussie Guy!
Page 1 of 1