Yakuza (molten-wow)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the guild Yakuza on the private server Molten-wow.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love relationsip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
isabella_b

isabella_b

Love relationsip Empty
PostSubject: Love relationsip   Love relationsip EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Okay i know u expected like nude pics but no i lied! Well Queue is 1100 Crying or Very sad So I will talk to myself about music i like =)

Does anyone get like this tingling sensation when ur listening to a good song for the first time, or when ur watching a really good movie....well ill give u my top 10 "tingling" moments in music, maybe ill do a movies one later xD

In no order :

AC/DC - Shoot to thrill, its at 3:24, song gets really heavy with a cool solo then at that very moment there is this funky AWESOME beat that kicks in.

Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker, okay this is an obvious one. The solo! Just crazy i love it

Eagles - Hotel California (unplugged version), this song made me buy my first guitar so yaay thnx Eagles Razz

Pink Floyd - Wish you were here, one of the very first songs i learned to play on my guitar, and strumming and singing this song really gets me in a better place.

Eminem - Stan, the bit where Stan throws his wife in the water, i was 13 i think the first time i heard it and was like :000 THAT WAS WILD

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Cant Stop, all i remember is that i used to dance to this song almost everyday, and i still do, love it.

The Beatles - I am the walrus, if u read those lyrics ull go like "wtf?!" But then as wikipidea explains, Paul McCartney heard that a teacher was teaching the kids Beatles lyrics, so he mashed some lyrics he wrote on two acid trips! Whats even more funny is thats hes quoted saying "Let the fuckers analyze this" made me lmao first time i saw that.

Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil, simply put, this song has the best lyrics ever written, do yourself a favor and listen to it.

Led Zeppelin - Since I've been loving you, well what to say about this song...if I can ever capture an orgasm and bottle it, well this is it.

Randy Newman - You've got a friend in me, not really sure if its nostalgia or if its that good but listening to this song EVERY TIME brings me close to tears! Just love it to bits and sure has a lot of memories attached to it, btw this is the Toy Story soundtrack

Well hope u like those and as a bonus listen to this song, i just found out about it and cant stop listening to it cat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xMCNmUaGko&feature=related
afro
Back to top Go down
afina

afina

Love relationsip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love relationsip   Love relationsip EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 pm

OMG, Izzy, this is perfect! I so luw music talk, cuz Im totally rock-addictic. Tingling feeling? Hell, yeah. In fact, I just need the right music, and I'm high. Endorphins or whatnot, rock is the powaaahh.

I really do wanna contribute here, but here comes the hard part. I like so fucking much I cannot choose. Very Happy But for the sake of nice spam topic while on QQue, let's see what I can do. Smile

Firstly, Sympathy for the devil for devil is epic lyric-wise, totally true.

Quote :
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

^_^

Then The Eagles, they are epic, too. That acoustic version of Hotel California is one of the most awesome tracks out there... My dad studied acoustics the science and he said that ppl use the acoustic track to check out the quality of sound system, that's how awesome the Hotel actually is.

...now let's see what I can do with my sound loves.

Firstly, Pink Floyd. I was told I listened to them while in mum's tummy. It's my dad's favourite band and mine, too. I do love Wish You Were Here, but even more so Learning To Fly. It was like coming home, when I heard that song after some years of ignorance. And I get all high when I hear No More Turning Away. High Hopes <3, too.

Led Zepp - The Ocean.. song dedicated to fans :> Then All My Love. And I love, love, love, love Kashmir the Page & Plant project version.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, I like most of their songs, but I sing along EVERY FRICKIN TIME to Snow (hey oh)... I kinda don't care the meaning, I sing & I dance... had some stupid moments consisting of sing-along and earphones, and cringing by-standers.

Metallica - Fade to Black. Heart 'Tallica, they have albums full of awesome, but Fade to Black been a stabil fave.

Then there are Iron & Wine - Upward Over The Mountain, just listen to live version, the guitar... *swoon*

Nightwish - Instrumental (Crimson Tide - Deep Blue Sea). I morph in to giddy bunny when I hear this one.

Bear McCreary - Kara Remembers and Kara's Coordinates... K, now it gets truly geeky. One of my obsessions are soundtrack music, and these two particular tracks are from Battlestar Galactica which is awesome and I don't care if you disagree Razz. Kara Remebers, oh gods MUST LOVE THE SOUND!!! And btws, Sarah Connor's theme form Terminator the series is awesome, too.

And speaking about soundtracks, I luw WoW music. I am suck a geek. The Shattering is my fav as of right now, but Arthas, my son, Dalaran's theme and frickin A Call to Arms are close behind.

I have no life whatsoever.

In Flames - Delight and Angers; I could give a long list of all the songs I like from this band, but this one is awesome by itself, so I will share you the horrors.

The Who - Who Are You?

I do not need to smoke pot, if I can have this.
And Baba O'Riley.

And Queen. Luw Queen. For this list, lets say I Want it All. And Bohemian Rhapsody from Live at Wembley '86. No comments, it's Freddy, god-damn-it.

...I will stop now. Very Happy
Don't kill me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
isabella_b

isabella_b

Love relationsip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love relationsip   Love relationsip EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 am

LMAO that was awesome!

and u said QQue hahaha, well lets get to business I love you

How did i forget High Hopes! That song has a really epic solo to it thats really heartfelt, and well learning to fly is kick ass too, and ofc the known ones like comfortably numb and Another Brick in the Wall both awesome..

And i only listened to the studio version of Kashmir, is this the link? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0jiiURy_So well that was delightful, Kashmir has one of the best riffs ever, like EVER. And this middle eastren mix to it rocks, but wow Robert Plants voice is so different! Still adore him though =)

I love the fact that ur dad loves Pink Floyd, im not really sure what was a listening to when i was in my mothers tummy, but probably some crappy french pop band coz i gave in to rock kinda late Neutral but glad i did eventually! cherry

And how in the world did i forget about Going to California! This song is guitar heaven, and i love that version of John Paul Jones, check out the ZoSo logo on his mandolin Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLU08nOtUkc

I should listen to WoW soundtrack i...kinda close my sound effects and music in game to listen to my itunes Embarassed ill give it a try

And The Who are awesome! British invasion FTW!!

I talk alot too, ill shuush now, but damn i will do a part deux for this! I HAVEN'T MENTIONED GUNS N ROSES!!!
Back to top Go down
Madao

Madao

Love relationsip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love relationsip   Love relationsip EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 am

So much text Razz
anyway I won't write alot of examples of songs I like, mostly cause of my memory so I can't think of all to do it justice. But I suppose I could give the latest song that gave me a uhhh.. "tingling" feeling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azBv75Pg6tU
it's about 40 sec in, I like the guitar in the refrain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love relationsip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love relationsip   Love relationsip Empty

Back to top Go down

Love relationsip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yakuza (molten-wow) :: Members Stuff :: The Tavern-
Jump to: