Yakuza (molten-wow)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the guild Yakuza on the private server Molten-wow.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Didnt know where to post this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
isabella_b

isabella_b

Didnt know where to post this Empty
PostSubject: Didnt know where to post this   Didnt know where to post this EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Kuro this is to you..
Umm i dont like doing this, i dont wanna be coming on in a rude way, but i was just hoping that u read this, and just tell us, did u leave the game?
Are u in vacation? Just checking, coz i dunno what to tell ppl when they ask me where is the GM of the guild..
And...hope that ur okay!
Back to top Go down
Dart1987

Dart1987

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to post this   Didnt know where to post this EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:23 am

He is hiding ><. Bad place to put it Smile. If u havnt seen him in a while hes prob gone fr a bit may be back..... But in the news its like hey guild leader is gone we need a new one taking applications.......
LEAVE APPLICATIONS IN ROOM PROVIDED BELOW \/
Back to top Go down
Hikz

Hikz

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to post this   Didnt know where to post this EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 am

U not the GM Izzy?
Im my conception u are =D
Back to top Go down
Healplx

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to post this   Didnt know where to post this EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 am

Kuro aniki!!! DOKKOOODA??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Timberland

PostSubject: Suggestion   Didnt know where to post this EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 pm

May I suggest we reform a guild with Izzy as leader and her choice or vote of officers, this lack of contact with the GM of Yakuza is sad and hinders our guild and everyone within. I feel confident many will follow to the new guild and we will be very successful as proven by Yakuza even with lack of a GM..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to post this   Didnt know where to post this Empty

Back to top Go down

Didnt know where to post this
Page 1 of 1