Yakuza (molten-wow)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the guild Yakuza on the private server Molten-wow.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from TB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Hello from TB Empty
PostSubject: Hello from TB   Hello from TB EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi,
decided ill make that forum acc afterall... or perhaps im just way too bored Very Happy

Im just the average nerd passing his free time by totally wasting it playing games and watching movies, sometimes gimping out his PC ^^

Im from Prague, Czech Republic, working as a electrician for low-voltage electronics.

I like games, movies, preferrably fantasy or sci-fi, i enjoy a good book, my girlfriend, ive been told that im slightly insane, sick, crazy and that i could use a few years of proffesional care from either a psychologist or a guy with a really big hammer. The fact that i used to do historical swordsmanship at one time probably had something to do with that Very Happy

I have characters Kyrsten, Darkmaw and Malgan

Last edited by Thunderbird on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sig phailed me for some reason....)
Back to top Go down
Madao

Madao

Hello from TB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TB   Hello from TB EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:48 am

Nice to meet ya! I've been to Prague once (about 6 years ago) and it's a pretty nice place, cheap alcohol and I really liked your public transport system, if I remember right you just bought one ticket and you could use the bus, subway and tram and the ticket was super cheap Razz
Back to top Go down
Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Hello from TB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TB   Hello from TB EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:55 am

not so cheap now but yeah Very Happy
czech crown course is rising slowly but surely... if you want to enjoy any more of that cheap alcohol, and especially the best beer on the damn planet,you better come soon Very Happy and be sure to give me a shout before you do,i can give you a small tour
Back to top Go down
Madao

Madao

Hello from TB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TB   Hello from TB EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:47 am

heh well I doubt I will visit Prague again, not that I wouldn't want to but there are so many places in the world to check out so instead of going somewhere I have already been, I try going somewhere I haven't. Still good to know Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from TB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TB   Hello from TB Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from TB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yakuza (molten-wow) :: Members Stuff :: Present yourself-
Jump to: