Yakuza (molten-wow)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the guild Yakuza on the private server Molten-wow.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Guild event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
isabella_b

isabella_b

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:41 am

Okay boys and girls, lets get this thing going...

Ill try to make this as short as possible, i already explained the event in a previous post, but here ill go again.

What : Guild Event

When : Friday 22 October 3pm server time

How : Okay this is basically the idea, we will make new characters. Level 1 gnomes. Then make a guild with a pathetic name like "bums, or My baby left me coz im broke" Then we will all go to Stormwind and have a 1 hour mark to see who got the most gold. Which of course will get it from, begging. Umm potential fun is defiantly there, creative names (i wont say mine!), spamming, yelling, running around naked! I know we can never know who is the winner but im guessing it all comes down to your honesty

Why : Well i know some are lame and might not come, its totally up to you. But just to make u wanna come that wee bit more, ill pay the winner 200g and give him a 20 slot bag. Hey i bet u cant farm 300 gold in 1 hour, can you? pale

Try thinking of a guild name till then

Hope to see you all there..
Back to top Go down
Madao

Madao

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:21 am

And after the hour is up, you can all hand over your gold to my druid and I'll see who the winner is. Razz

Suggestions for guild names: Lazy bums, Drunken hobos (Isa is always drunk so something with drunk should probably be in the name Razz), Streetwhores, Toss a gnome for 5g, hmm maybe I can come up with more later...

Oh and I don't remember but I think it costs like 10g or something to make a guild? So I could make the guild on my druid and invite you all if you want to, seeing as you don't have gold if you make new characters.
Back to top Go down
Hikz

Hikz

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:13 am

3 pm in server time? I dunno wath time is in my country. And sundays i'm almost never log in the game. But i try farao

Where is the server host country? I use the world time to adjust with my country pirat
Back to top Go down
isabella_b

isabella_b

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:46 am

lol i didnt say sunday! and ill tell u when i see u in the game when exactly its gonna be
Back to top Go down
Madao

Madao

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:11 pm

hahahha she wrote Friday and you somehow got it to Sunday hahahahahah what have you been smoking Hikz? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hikz

Hikz

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:23 pm

The next event will be: Donates a gold million for Hikz.

Who first to give this amount to me in gold, gains the wonderful prize.

Prize:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=5465

Hehehehehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Madao

Madao

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:24 am

jikes forgat it was today, I hope server time 3pm is in 6 hours from now or something cause I'm going to go play some poker now, if I miss(ed) the event, hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Hikz

Hikz

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:30 am

DAmm damm damm Crying or Very sad

Im late... and queue is long Sad

Today i lacked kung-fu training to be able to participate of the event, but seems that I do not
Back to top Go down
isabella_b

isabella_b

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:06 am

Guys, whats the fucking use of forums when u wont use them???
If i post something about an event, why the fuck dont u post something like "i cant be there that time" or "i dont like fucking events id rather lvl up and flirt some" ?????
Omg half of u guys werent there this is bullshit...
Only 16 were online when the day before there were 25 at the same time.
I will do this on Monday, same time.
Back to top Go down
Vreney1

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:07 am

well, think twice mon Smile it is friday..or well, was. now saturday..
Back to top Go down
Hikz

Hikz

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:52 am

I have kung-fu training mondays, wednesdays and fridays.

To me event need to be tuesdays and thursdays. Need more late time too =T
Back to top Go down
chettal

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:33 am

Is issa still here??? its chet Smile long time no see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Guild event   First Guild event Empty

Back to top Go down

First Guild event
Page 1 of 1