Yakuza (molten-wow)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the guild Yakuza on the private server Molten-wow.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the guild goes skype

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afina

afina

the guild goes skype Empty
PostSubject: the guild goes skype   the guild goes skype EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:52 am

Hey, Yakuzians!

Some of us took the gchat in the next level by going live on skype. Unstoppable laughter ensued and some neglect of actual gaming followed. If you are interested in participating the LOLing and running around mindlessly while in-game, do add me to skype courtesy of that nicey button with the skype's name on it or share your contacts down below.

If you do add me directly, be kewl and mention your in-game name in the intro msg. Smile

I know that some of you are haters of the skype, as well as I am informed about alternative voice-communications. If that is the case of you, you could either suck it up or share the alternative you prefer with short fool-proof explanation of how the alternative works for ppl that are not as knowledgeable. Lets see how it goes Smile

p.s. - if you go skype, you will be added to gchat equivalent in skype-verse.
Back to top Go down
SillyPally

SillyPally

PostSubject: Get on skype u pussies.   the guild goes skype EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 am

Im on skype too but personally id think it would better if we used ventrilo. I dunno just a thought.
Back to top Go down
afina

afina

PostSubject: Re: the guild goes skype   the guild goes skype EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 am

Okey, mr Baron. You're not alone in liking Vent moar than Skype. Nevertheless, I've had no experience wutsoevah with Vent, idk how to use the shit. Yaa, Cito's ''read the manual'' is reaaaally helpful, hah. :>

Thus, a question - how exactly does Vent differ from Skype? Wut's the bettah part?
Back to top Go down
Healplx

PostSubject: Re: the guild goes skype   the guild goes skype EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 am

we can all talk together Smile u choose when to talk by pressing a bouton, and its voice. Smile ventrilo is #1 XD
Back to top Go down
SillyPally

SillyPally

PostSubject: Re: the guild goes skype   the guild goes skype EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:56 am

Ya its nice because i swear it sounds a bit better than skype and u have to press a button to talk which cancels out most of the background noise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the guild goes skype   the guild goes skype Empty

Back to top Go down

the guild goes skype
Page 1 of 1